New Employment Authorization and Advance Parole Card

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced (Febr 11, 2011) that it is now issuing employment and travel authorization on a single card for certain applicants filing an Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Form I-485. This new card represents a significant improvement from the current practice of issuing paper Advance Parole documents.

The card looks similar to the current Employment Authorization Document (EAD) but will include text that reads, “Serves as I-512 Advance Parole.” A card with this text will serve as both an employment authorization and Advance Parole document. The new card is also more secure and more durable than the current paper Advance Parole document.

For more information about the EAD and Advance Parole card, review at our website or contact us.

Reinhard von Hennigs

+1 (704) 333 5230

Picture (C) Michael Elliott:

Best regards
und viele Grüße aus Charlotte
Reinhard von Hennigs