Job Listing – Senior Attorney
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States (On-site)
Great opportunity for an experienced attorney to work in a multi-lingual environment with an international law firm in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Position is for an of counsel or partner with at least 10 years legal experience in any of the following areas: litigation, corporate law, commercial transactions, business law, commercial real estate, and employment law. For a partner level candidate a portable book of business is required.
We routinely provide advice and counsel in numerous practice areas including business formation and structure, in-bound immigration, employment and commercial real estate. We work closely with our international clients and colleagues globally to provide seamless quality legal representation.
The area of law can be complementing our services or offer a new area of practice. Corporate and Business Law together with Immigration Law is the strength of BridgehouseLaw. However we are inviting litigation, ADR, bankruptcy, and trademark attorneys to show an interest as well as those who have a strong international experience in any other field of law.
- Juris Doctor from an accredited law school.
- Admitted to practice in North Carolina.
- Member in good standing with the NC Bar.
- 2+ years of project management or leadership experience.
- 10+ years experience at a law firm; previous experience with corporate, transactional, international or immigration law is a plus.
- Fluent in English; Fluency in German, Italian, French, and/or Mandarin is a plus
- If you are thinking to rebrand your law experience and to go more international, BridgehouseLaw offers this unique opportunity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to professionally communicate with colleagues and clients with diverse backgrounds.
- Possess exceptional analytical and writing skills with strong attention to detail.
- Committed to teamwork and cooperation with colleagues while working on complex and challenging international matters.
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic.
- Solid work history in leadership positions.
- International experience is a plus.