Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States (On-site)
BridgehouseLaw is a fast-paced, international law firm looking for someone with law office experience to assist attorneys in our Immigration and Corporate Law Departments. Immigration knowledge is a plus. The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication and organizational skills, be self-motivated, detail oriented, able to multi-task and ability to track and complete many items simultaneously and have great customer service skills.
This is an excellent position for a motivated individual who is looking for a rewarding job with an opportunity to grow within the company.
- Must be able to care for clients, be self-motivated, and be a team-player.
- Fluent in English; Fluency in German, Italian, is a plus but not required.
- Full Time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paralegal: 1 year (Preferred)
- If you are thinking to rebrand your law experience and to go more international, BridgehouseLaw offers this unique opportunity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to professionally communicate with colleagues and clients with diverse backgrounds.
- Possess exceptional analytical and writing skills with strong attention to detail.
- Committed to teamwork and cooperation with colleagues while working on complex and challenging international matters.
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic.
- Solid work history in leadership positions.
- International experience is a plus.